Friday, September 22, 2006

Project Runway!

NEVER! has there been a show that has touched the very inner being of my soul...PROJECT RUNWAY is not just Reality TV....It is a Way of Life!!! This Season we were given the BEST DESIGNERS this show has ever seen in its Three Seasons.

Bradley Baumkirchner
Bonnie Dominguez
Alison Kelly
Vincent Libretti
Kayne Gillaspie
Stacey Estrella
Malan Breton

Keith Michael
Robert Best
Katherine Gerdes
Angela Keslar

AND OF COURSE THE FINAL FOUR
Laura Bennett
Jeffrey Sebelia
Ulrike Herzner
Michael Knight

So...I am so interested to see who will be the FINAL 3!!!! I mean we all know that all four compete in NY Fashion Week, but who are the 3 that will really matter???? It is going to be hard because COLLECTIVELY this is the best talent in design that Project Runway has seen. My personal FAVORITE is MICHAEL KNIGHT!!!! He is a GREAT DESIGNER!!!
Laura Bennett...she has been CLASSIC and REDFINED for the length of the challenge!!! And I respect her because she is SELF-TAUGHT, and for her to be able to design so well with no formal/classical training is GREAT!!!! My bottom TWO Jeffrey Sebelia and Uli Herzner...Jeff is arogant and has no right because he is not a GREAT designer and I can think of 4 people that could easily take his place on the show and in Fashion Week. Uli, she does the same outfit show after show after show...I am personally sick and I am OVER HER!

Anywho! I am SOOOOO EXCITED the Final 3 are revealed this coming Wednesday and we will be able to finally give a crown to the 3 who have made it to Fashion Week!!!! I have seen the collections from all four and here they are:



(Click on the Links to see SNEAK PREVIEWS of their Collections)

More PR TALK SOON!!!! I PROMISE

CIAO!

Dennis