Friday, September 22, 2006

FLAVOR....FLAVVVV!!!!


Why am I sooo obsessed with this show???? I just can't take it!

NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF****N' BUILDING....AND IS ALREADY BACK TO HER OLD TRICKS! Sh tried to start an argument with Delisshis and she know that girl is a HEAVY WEIGHT and that ASS WILL KNOCK NEW YORK ASS OUT!LMAO!

BUCKEEY & KRAZY - Buckeey was trying to kill that little rican boy in drag...LMAO...She pushed her hard as hell like she wanted to prove something (I ain't gonna be No Punk!). Clearly that was the fastest way to get her ass kicked out the house, and just think she kissed Flavor Flav for nothing and he was groping her ass..then kicked her out! DAMN, what a way to go!


RIDDLE ME THIS - How can they kiss this man on his mouth.

1st - The girl they call Beautiful had a cold sore on her lip and he was kissing her all deep...I actually spit in my stomach...really I did...I felt it!

2nd - Check out the MOUTH! OH NOOOOO....Why they let him come on TV looking like that. His mouth looks like inside of an air conditioner just dusty!

3rd - Last but Certainly not least these girls kiss him one after the other. Now maybe it's just me, but if one girls kisses you all deep and long then this next check does the same and then someone else does it....You kissing all those people....So I have come to the Conclusion that they are all LESBIANS or BI-CURIOUS! Because they are all kissing one another. ANNNDDD I have come to the conclusion that they all suffer from SEVERE DEPRESSION, because they are KISSING FLAVA FLAV!

Click On Picture to go to the Website

Well I gotta go now! I just spit up in my intestine again....DAMN!

CIAO!

Dennis

No comments: