Friday, September 22, 2006

OLYMPUS FASHION WEEK

Olympus Fashion Week

Olympus Fashion Week in New York is over *tears fall uncontollably*! We now know what the deigners are saying are the "MUST HAVES" for Spring 07, so get ya credit card arm strong because you gonna need it!

My Absolute Favorite Showings in NY Fashion week were:

Baby Phat - Urban Chic...I LOVED IT!

Jay McCarroll - His Aesthetic is so original...Gotta Love JAY!

Michael Kors - Classic, Elegant, Clean and Sophisticated...You can't Go Wrong!

Monique Lhuillier - Stunning! I mean she gave everything you need for the season from the Tailored pant to the Romantic Gown! LOVED IT!

Ralph Lauren - As usual...STUNNING...STUNNING....STUNNING! Ralph you are my HERO!!! Clean, TAILORED TO PERFECTION...NOBODY ELSE TAILORS LIKE HE DOES!!!

Oscar De La Renta - Fashion Forward and it gave me chills!!!LOL...VERY NOW!!!

Duckie Brown for Menswear!!! I really liked how he did this whole RELAXED, SLOUCHY LOOK....I thought it was really nice for men...Comfortable not so tailored!

Derek Lam...Romantic, Ethereal, Suggestion of Sexy not OVERTLY sexy, Great Collection!!!



I LOVED THESE COLLECTIONS!!!! They all had a clear view and perspective...they were all clean and the collections really spoke to what I want to see women and men in for the Spring of 2007!

Click on the Links to see the Full Collections!

CIAO!

Dennis

No comments: