Wednesday, October 18, 2006

JEFF WON!!! SURPRISE....SURPRISE


One October 18, 2006 at 10:57pm HISTORY WAS MADE!!! THE VILLAN WON!LOL

But, no I am happy for Jeff, he definitely SERVED at the Final Showing...and I was touched by his story so wheteher you love or hate Jeff, he is still the winner and rightfully so...or is he??? I actually thought Uli brought the most cohesive collection with the best perspective, but Jeff gave something edgy and took risks and gave a GREAT collection!!!! I am Proud of him! He deserves it!!!

BUT I AM STILL A MICHAEL KNIGHT FAN...EVEN AFTER THAT COLLECTION!!!!

ALso look at this collection on the mannequins! SHARP!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For More information on Savant Noir hit me up on Myspace www.myspace.com/savant_noir

CIAO!

No comments: